Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

A night to remember

It was around 12 at the night when i had to return my home walking since my bike was out of petrol.There was a short cut way which i decide to follow though i had to come across a huge jungle.As i was walking i then remembered the stories told by my grand mother about the evil spirit when i was kid.I tried to avoid it at that time but a fear inside me was time and again reminding me evil spirit.W hen i came near to the bamboo tree i heard a sound of baby crying. Due to my fear  i couldn't  speak out.I wanted to look back but the fear inside me was controlling my mind.All i thought was i was gone.Now all i wanted was to reach home safe and sound.I don't know from where i got that courage,i started to run like i was running for marathon.I was so afraid to look back.I was screaming and screaming until i reached home.Today also when i see that jungle  at the day time i start sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment