Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hunted House

This happened to me last year when i was in my one of the friends house.my friends parents had gone to town and i and some of mine my friend were having party. it was a silent night and we were having a great time. It was around 12at the night we heard a ding dong sound. To our surprise we could not figure it out how and where the sound came from.  We were all afraid,we couldn't create any sound, the night had become hunted for us. we could hear the sound of the women and the sound of the baby crying hard. We prayed for the mercy of god and hold each others hand and stayed at a group all remaining night.  today also when i remember this night i couldn't sleep at night properly. this hunted night of my life had taught me that evil spirit does exists and i do believe in them. And my dear friends this is a real story that happened in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment